PogoMe Presentation from Peak Seven Advertising on Vimeo.
Uses for PogoMe
Conventions and Large meetings:
The traditional information packets that one would collect at a convention can be cumbersome, bulky and hard to sort through. With Pogome just pass out the 8 digit code and it’s at your fingertips for easy access.
You’re having a great meal, in a great restaurant, you PogoMe the Menu to your friends. Business Cards: You want to recommend a doctor or a business to someone all you have to do is PogoMe.
You’re at a sporting event Football or Hockey “whatever” the jumbotron offers a coupon for the audience all you need to do is the Pogome code. Or you’re driving down the road billboard interest you and Pogome the code. Internet Websites: You see an article you like, you see a recipe or picture all you need to do is use PogoMe.
You are at the grocery store your favorite cereal has a special offer to see it you need to use PogoMe. TV or Radio: Giveaways on the Radio or TV and many different ways to use in the media. Virtually any media which we communicate with each other PogoMe has a use for.
You have just seen the greatest movie of all time so you PogoMe it to all your friends and you PogoMe the Theater where you saw it which gives the address and the time it is showing.
You’re getting gas and coffee and the price is right and the coffee great, so you PogoMe to spouse!
Boy Scouts or Girl Scouts; Mommy and Me; Cancer awareness or Political groups Sports: The NFL or NBA you want to know about the coming season.
Planning a family vacation PogoMe the cruise ship you will be taking to all your kin!
1. Newspaper print and digital circulation declined 7% in 2015. While digital circulation grew a measly 2%, it accounts for only 22% of circulation. The digital subscription gains or traffic increases have not translated into game-changing revenue solutions.
POGOME MAKES THE PRINT WORLD DIGITAL WHICH ALLOWS PUBLISHERS TO CAPTURE MORE DIGITAL SUBSCRIBERS IN ADDITION TO INCREASING DIGITAL ADVERTISING REVENUE. THE PUBISHER’S ADVERTISERS ALSO BENEFIT FROM THE INCREASED DIGITAL EXPOSURE RESULTING IN MORE AD IMPRESSIONS.
2. Digital ad spending grew another 20% in 2015 but journalism organizations have not been primary beneficiaries.
POGOME ALLOWS A PUBLISHER TO CAPTURE ADDITIONAL ADVERTISING REVENUE THAT IS CURRENTLY BEING MISSED.
3. 51% all newspaper readers consume the published content exclusively in print.
POGOME ALLOWS THE PRINT READER TO CAPTURE AND SAVE PRINTED CONTENT IN A DIGITAL FORMAT TO READ LATER ON THEIR DESKTOP PC, TABLET OR MOBILE DEVICE. THIS RESULTS IN INCREASED DIGITAL AD REVENUE FOR A PUBLISHER AND POTENTIALLY MORE DIGITAL SUBSCRIBERS TO THEIR PUBLICATION.
4. The share of Americans getting news on legacy platforms is falling behind most other platforms, including radio - but the publishing industry seems to have not found a way to consistently capture that audience online.
POGOME GIVES THE PRINT PUBLISHER ANOTHER PLATFORM TO CAPTURE SHARE OF MARKET.
5. Newspapers gain in mobile traffic, but fall in mobile minutes per visit. However, time spent on a desktopwas 10% or greater than time spent on mobile. The challenge for newspapers is to convert grazers (mobile) into loyal readers (desktop or print).
POGOME ALLOWS THE MOBILE USER THE ABILITY TO SAVE INTERESTING CONTENT FOR LATER READING ON A MUCH EASIER TO READ DESKTOP. BY PLACING A POGO ID RIGHT AFTER THE HEADLINE OF AN ARTICLE OR ADVERTISEMENT THE MOBILE USER CAN NOW SAVE THAT CONTENT TO READ MORE CONVENIENTLY,RESULTING IN MORE DIGITAL AD REVENUE AND POSSIBLY ADDITIONAL SUBSCRIBERS.
6. A majority of US adults are now getting some news on social media.
POGOME ALLOWS THE USER TO IMMEDIATELY SHARE THEIR CONTENT VIA FACEBOOK AND TWITTER. USING POGOME, THE PUBLISHER NOW HAS THE ABILTY TO MAKE THEIR CONTENT GO INSTANTLY VIRAL INCREASING DIGITAL ADVERTSING REVENUE.